Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
With humor and candor, Bill Gillham reveals the root of our problems--the techniques we have developed for satisfying our needs for love and self-esteem, and the key to victory--our true identity in Christ.
Jesus is the only one who has ever truly lived the Christian life, and He wants to do it today--in you.
Number of Pages: 256
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
What God Wishes Christians Knew About ChristianityBill GillhamHarvest House Publishers / 1997 / Trade Paperback$18.89 Retail:
$20.99Save 10% ($2.10)
Pure Grace: The Life Changing Power of Uncontaminated GraceClark WhittenDestiny Image / 2012 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$15.99Save 25% ($4.00)
Grace Walk: What You've Always Wanted in the Christian LifeSteve McVeyHarvest House Publishers / 2005 / Trade Paperback$8.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 21 Reviews
$13.99Save 39% ($5.50)
In Lifetime Guarantee (more than 100,000 copies sold), Bill Gillham writes of his struggle to live a life of victory in Christ, After 12 years I finally crashed and burned. That was the best thing the Lord could have ever let happen to me.”
As a professor, counselor, and radio host, Gillham heard countless stories of people who tried to live the Christian life but repeatedly failed. Then he realized that only one person can live like ChristJesus Himselfand that He wants to live His life through each and every believer.
Readers will appreciate Gillham’s gut-honest and encouraging tone as they discover
- the root of their problemsthe techniques they have developed for satisfying their needs for love and self-esteem
- the key to victorytheir true identity in Christ
- God’s goal for their livesconformity to Christ’s image as He lives through them
Perfect for individuals or small groups.
Dr. Bill Gillham (1927-2011) taught psychology at Southeastern Oklahoma State University, hosted the nationally syndicated radio program Lifetime Guarantee, and spoke worldwide through Lifetime Ministries. He was also a Christian counselor, husband, and father of four.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose