- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2018
Three Secrets to Living Saturated in Gods Presence
People are desperate to experience Godnot just at church or a special event but on a continuous, daily basis. Is this even possible?
Patricia Bootsma, one of the key leaders of Catch the Fire Toronto, has made it her life goal to walk in a lifestyle of divine encountersand mentor you to do the same!
Learn to access a consistent experience with the Presence of God by combining three key elements: prayer, Gods Living Word, and the prophetic.
This incredible resource will empower you to…
- Release the Power of Prophecy: Learn the benefits of living a prophetic lifestyle, keys to discerning true vs. false prophecy, and secrets to operating in the revelatory realms of dreams, visions and prophetic encounters.
- Experience the Living Word of God: Discover the link between Word and Spirit, activate the Scriptures through prayer, and experience joy in your Bible study as the written word comes to life.
- Activate the Force of Prayer: Experience powerful results from operating in different realms of prayersoaking, prophetic decree, praying in tongues, confession and petition.
You never have to leave the Presence of God. Encounter Him in a fresh way today!
Patricia Bootsma and her husband John are the senior Associate Pastors of Catch the Fire Toronto. Patricia is also the director of the Catch the Fire House of Prayer. She leads the Ontario Prophetic Counsel and represents Ontario to the Canadian Prophetic Counsel. Patricia ministers as a prophetic voice internationally helping to inspire hearts to walk in passionate desire for the Bridegroom and live out fullness of destiny. Patricia helps start Houses of Prayer, inspiring prayer and worship in the spirit of the Tabernacle of David. John and Patricia have six wonderful children, three of whom are married with three grandchildren.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality