- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Books
Publication Date: 2012
In Lifelong Love Affair, Jimmy Evans shows couples how to embrace God's dream for their marriage, cultivate romance and fun, and fulfill each other's spiritual, emotional, and sexual needs. With more marriages today ending in divorces than ever before, and more young people cohabiting rather than getting married, the message of this book is sorely needed. Any married couple and anyone considering marriage will find Lifelong Love Affair an essential tool they will turn to again and again for inspiration and strength. Foreword by Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott.
Frank Martin is the author or coauthor of nineteen books, including Furious Pursuit and Embracing Eternity. A frequent collaborator, he has written books with such notable personalities as Nicky Cruz, Bill McCartney, Dr. O. S. Hawkins, Wally Armstrong, and Dr. Robert Schuller. He has written articles for numerous magazines, including Marriage Partnership, Discipleship Journal, and Pray! and has served for the past fifteen years as a family commentary writer for Focus on the Family. He lives in Colorado Springs, Colorado, with his wife, Ruthie, and their two children. For more information, please visit www.frankmartin.net.
Pator and marriage speaker says any couple has 100 percent chance of success
Recent studies show marriage as a declining institution in the U.S., with startling numbers of people saying they believe marriage is obsolete. With nearly half of marriages ending in divorce, the picture of marriage looks bleak. Jimmy Evans, founder of Marriage Today, argues that marriage is still foundational to our nation and that every marriage can be divorce-proof. In Lifelong Love Affair: How to Have a Passionate and Deeply Rewarding Marriage, Evans gives hope and practical advice for any couple to have a successful marriage.
Topics Evans addresses include the following:
- How to build an indestructible marriage
- What marriage was created to be - the most fulfilling and rewarding relationship in people's lives
- How to cultivate romance and fun, and fulfill each other's spiritual, emotional and sexual needs
- How children of divorce can overcome their fear of marriage and build a solid marriage
- How couples can repair a marriage that already seems completely broken
- The importance of of pre-marital and marital counseling for relationships
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce