- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
|Publication Date: 2014|
When tough times hit, we often find ourselves vulnerable to doubt, fear, worry, even depression. We ask, Does God care? Has He forgotten me?
So why does God allow suffering? Author Mike Fabarez who is well acquainted with deep pain himself as the father of a special-needs child and as a pastor who has counseled many through life's hurts looks to the truths of Scripture for answers. Along the way, he shares
- how complete trust in God alone can restore your confidence and hope
- the power of focusing on God's eternal goals for you in life's temporary setbacks
- God's promises to love and protect you no matter what happens
This book will not only help you understand why God allows suffering it will provide you with the resources to stand strong, rest in God's care, and endure!
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational