- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
Using the metaphor of screenwriting, My Life, Unscripted explores relationships in every teenage girl's life-with herself, her friends and enemies, her parents, guys, and with God.
Real-life scripts, screenwriting terms, and timely topics, make this an interesting read for teen girls as they delve into their own inner struggles and outward relationships. They'll also learn the importance of "scripting" their own responses BEFORE challenging life-situations arise so they are able to think about, pray about, and consider how to face these situations before the scene begins. By contrasting real-life with TV or movies, teens will understand they don't have to get caught up in the drama.
USA Today bestselling author Tricia Goyer is the author of more than 40 books, including the novelization for Moms Night Out. She has written over 500 articles for national publications and blogs for high traffic sites like TheBetterMom.com and MomLifeToday.com. Tricia and her husband, John, live in Little Rock, Arkansas, where Tricia coordinates a Teen MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group. They have six children.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Issues
- Student & Teens >> Christian Living >> Inspirational
- Student & Teens >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Student & Teens >> Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Issues