Who was Paul? An archenemy of the early Christians became a great Christian missionary and author of most of the New Testament. His letters speak profoundly to us centuries later as the inspired word of God. Over 200 facts about his life and his first and second missionary journeys set out on a timeline helps us understand the Apostle Paul and his writings.
Life of the Apostle Paul: 200 Key Facts at a GlanceThe Life of the Apostle Paul
contains hundreds of facts at a glance, including colorful maps of PaulIs journeys, a time line of events, his letters and their messages, and much more. You can read this handy overview in about 30 minutes.
The Apostle Paul was the most prolific writer in the New Testament. The Life of the Apostle Paul
is an excellent study resource as you study Paul and his writings. The Life of the Apostle Paul
- Background on PaulIs (SaulIs) education and his Damascus Road conversion
- Maps of PaulIs well-documented missionary journeys
- Time line of key events in PaulIs life
- His writings to key churches and individuals, their topic, and date of writing
The eBook provides information on Paul's background as a Pharisee and the many hardships he suffered on behalf of the Gospel, including:
The Life of the Apostle Paul
- In prison
- Bitten by a snake
- Betrayed by friends
includes key teachings on sin, justification, church leadership, marriage and singleness, and prayer to name a few. The eBook also includes:
- A timeline of key life and ministry events
- Maps of his three missionary journeys that covered approximately seven years, collectively, as well as:
- The names of those who traveled with him
- The main routes and approximate miles traveled on each trip
- A chart of PaulIs writings including:
- The name and a key verse from each letter, which include: Galatians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Romans, Ephesians, Colossians, Philemon, Philippians, 1 Timothy, Titus, 2 Timothy
- To whom, where and when the letters were written
- The theme of each letter
- Scriptures on the nthorni in PaulIs flesh
This eBook is an excellent stand-alone study or is a helpful supplement to the Book of Acts and any of PaulIs epistles.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.