- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2011
A dangerous epidemic is engulfing our nation, manifesting itself in children and teens who are overweight, sedentary, out-of-shape, or obese. Some are already experiencing early signs of diabetes, high cholesterol, depression, and high blood pressure. Even scarier, an overweight child may eventually become one of the 300,000 Americans who die each year due to medical complications caused by obesity.
Wyndy Buckner struggled for many years until she discovered a plan that enabled her to lose seventy-five pounds. Fit for Life is a course for teens that teaches the spiritual as well as the dietary principles that enabled her to reclaim her life and health.
Every Christian teen who struggles with weight issues should consider taking this inspiring and practical course.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness >> Fitness Plans
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth