- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
Leadership is not just reserved for a select few individuals at the top of a business, church, political party, or school. Rather it is something that is obtainable by everyone who works hard for it. Whenever you are guiding other people or directing their actions, thoughts, and opinions, you are really leading them. Those who are being guided are considered to be followers at that particular moment. In order to guide followers consistently over time, an individual must learn to develop the skills necessary to become a special type of leader--a life leader.
A life leader is someone who leads in every aspect of his or her own life so effectively that others he or she comes into contact with are motivated to action and inspired to follow. The key to becoming a life leader is to work on every aspect of ones own life, first using a holistic approach. The important parts that are dependent upon each other to make up the holistic approach are the spiritual, emotional, mental, physical, and social aspects. You will learn how to develop these five aspects as well as find your passion in order to become a life leader that others want to follow.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational