Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Pre-Black Friday
- Buy in Bulk
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2018
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 X 0.60 (inches)|
Can the Supernatural Become Natural?
Bill Johnson, respected pastor, bestselling author and senior leader of Bethel Church, lives in a culture of the miraculous. In his groundbreaking new book, The Way of Life, he shares not as a theological spectator, but as an active participant in a historic move of God that has been sweeping the nations.
From over 40 years of personal experience with the Holy Spirit, Bill mentors you on how to:
- Create a supernatural "greenhouse effect" that impacts the world around us through practicing Kingdom values.
- Sustain a flow of Gods supernatural powerin your life, your family and your church community.
- Develop a culture that values wholenessbody, soul and spiritwhere the Kingdom has tangible impact on every area of our lives.
- Build supernatural relationships through honor and seeing the significance of every person.
- Walk in the completed work of the Cross because you are grounded in an "It is Finished" theology.
- Partner with the Presence of the Holy Spiritto transform the everyday places where God leads you.
- Run towards impossible situations and release the supernatural solutions of Jesus.
Bill Johnson is a fifth-generation pastor with a rich heritage in the Holy Spirit. Bill and his wife, Beni, are the senior leaders of Bethel Church in Redding, California, and serve a growing number of churches that cross denominational lines, demonstrate power, and partner for revival. Bills vision is for all believers to experience Gods presence and operate in the miraculousas expressed in his bestselling books When Heaven Invades Earth and Hosting the Presence. The Johnsons have three children and ten grandchildren.