- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Discovery House
Publication Date: 2014
It's an age-old question, "Why do awful things happen to people?"
Maybe the question is even more personal for you, "Why do bad things keep happening to me?"
The book of Job is God's timeless illustration of human suffering, and author Ray Stedman helps you find fresh truths and encouragement in the midst of your own trials and helps put them into perspectiveGod's perspectiveto guide you toward healing and peace.
In Let God Be God, you'll appreciate Ray's warmth, humor, and biblical insight as you discover the book of Job in a new and compassionate light.
Ray C. Stedman (19171992) was one of the great pastors, expositors, and spiritual leaders of the twentieth century. A graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary, he was pastor of the Peninsula Bible Church in Palo Alto, California, for forty years. With over twenty books to his credit, from Spiritual Warfare to his insightful commentary Adventuring through the Bible, Stedman spanned the experiences of the Christian life with his writing. His book Body Life had a tremendous impact on the church in the twentieth century.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Job
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Job
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Job
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality