Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Get Your Life Back: Everyday Practices for a World Gone Mad
|Title: Get Your Life Back: Everyday Practices for a World Gone Mad|
By: John Eldredge
Number of Pages: 231
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2020
|Dimensions: 9.03 X 6.60 X 1.40 (inches)|
Weight: 12 ounces
Series: Get Your Life Back
Stock No: WW0208661
John EldredgeThomas Nelson / 2018 / HardcoverOur Price$14.995 out of 5 stars for Restoration Year: A 365-Day Devotional. View reviews of this product. 6 Reviews
Retail Price$19.99Save 25% ($5.00)
John EldredgeThomas Nelson / 2018 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$15.294.5 out of 5 stars for All Things New: Heaven, Earth, and the Restoration of Everything You Love. View reviews of this product. 13 Reviews
Retail Price$16.99Save 10% ($1.70)
Max LucadoThomas Nelson / 2019 / HardcoverOur Price$13.995 out of 5 stars for How Happiness Happens: Finding Lasting Joy in a World of Comparison, Disappointment, and Unmet Expectations. View reviews of this product. 28 Reviews
Retail Price$24.99Save 44% ($11.00)Availability: In Stock
Jim Cymbala, Dean MerrillZondervan / 2003 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$11.995 out of 5 stars for Fresh Faith. View reviews of this product. 2 Reviews
Retail Price$15.99Save 25% ($4.00)
A REFRESHINGLY SIMPLE GUIDE TO RECOVER YOUR LIFE!
In Get Your Life Back, New York Times bestselling author John Eldredge provides a practical, simple, and refreshing guide to taking your life back.
By practicing a few wonder­fully simple practicesor what John calls "graces"you can begin to recover your soul, disentangle from the tragedies of this broken world, and discover the restorative power of beauty.
- Are you happy most of the time?
- Do you feel deeply loved?
- Are you excited about your future?
- How often do you feel lighthearted?
After reading this book you will…
- Learn how to insert the One Minute Pause into your day
- Begin practicing "benevolent detachment" and truly let it all go
- Offer kindness toward yourself in the choices you make
- Drink in the simple beauty available to you every day
- Take realistic steps to unplug from technology overload
These simple practices and others are ready for the taking. You dont need to abandon your life to get it back. Begin restoring your life here and now. Your soul will thank you for it.
John Eldredge is a bestselling author, a counselor, and a teacher. He is also president of Wild at Heart, a ministry devoted to helping people discover the heart of God, recover their own hearts in God's love, and learn to live in God's kingdom. John and his wife, Stasi, live in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Other
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.