Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: Get Your Life Back: Everyday Practices for a World Gone Mad|
By: John Eldredge
Number of Pages: 231
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2020
|Dimensions: 9.03 X 6.60 X 1.40 (inches)|
Weight: 12 ounces
Series: Get Your Life Back
Stock No: WW0208661
All Things New: Heaven, Earth, and the Restoration of Everything You LoveJohn EldredgeThomas Nelson / 2018 / Trade Paperback$8.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 10 Reviews
$16.99Save 50% ($8.50)Availability: In StockStock No: WW207527
How Happiness Happens: Finding Lasting Joy in a World of Comparison, Disappointment, and Unmet ExpectationsMax LucadoThomas Nelson / 2019 / Hardcover$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 28 Reviews Video
$24.99Save 52% ($13.00)
A REFRESHINGLY SIMPLE GUIDE TO RECOVER YOUR LIFE!
In Get Your Life Back, New York Times bestselling author John Eldredge provides a practical, simple, and refreshing guide to taking your life back.
By practicing a few wonder­fully simple practicesor what John calls "graces"you can begin to recover your soul, disentangle from the tragedies of this broken world, and discover the restorative power of beauty.
- Are you happy most of the time?
- Do you feel deeply loved?
- Are you excited about your future?
- How often do you feel lighthearted?
After reading this book you will…
- Learn how to insert the One Minute Pause into your day
- Begin practicing "benevolent detachment" and truly let it all go
- Offer kindness toward yourself in the choices you make
- Drink in the simple beauty available to you every day
- Take realistic steps to unplug from technology overload
These simple practices and others are ready for the taking. You dont need to abandon your life to get it back. Begin restoring your life here and now. Your soul will thank you for it.
John Eldredge is a bestselling author, a counselor, and a teacher. He is also president of Ransomed Heart, a ministry devoted to helping people discover the heart of God, recover their own hearts in Gods love, and learn to live in Gods kingdom. John and his wife, Stasi, live near Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Other
- New Release >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- New Release >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth