Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
There are hundreds of thousands of phone apps available for download. These apps can be used to wake you up, to show you where to shop, to help you count calories, or to log your exercise minutes. But they can't actually make you get up, control your spending, manage your diet, or force you to exercise.
The App Store isn't the only place you can find apps. Did you know that the Bible has also given us many "apps" to enhance and improve our lives? In this 6-part series, Life Apps, Andy Stanley and Jeff Henderson identify five life applications worth living by.
- Part One: "Application is Everything" (Andy Stanley)
- Part Two: "The Forgiveness App" (Jeff Henderson)
- Part Three: "The Confession App" (Andy Stanley)
- Part Four: "The Rest App" (Jeff Henderson)
- Part Five: "The Trust App" (Andy Stanley)
- Part Six: "The Encouragement App" (Jeff Henderson)
Vendor: North Point Resources
|Publication Date: 2012|
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: Does DVD contain a PDF for group discussion? Does the DVD have any material for a facilitator to lead a small group discussion after watching the video?
The Life Apps DVD does not include downloadable discussion questions but there will be questions on the screen following each of the messages in the Group Curriculum section.