Licking Honey Off a Thorn: Reflections on Living Wisely in a World of Pain and Joy - eBook
Add To Cart
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Discovery House
Publication Date: 2014
The author who brought you When Life Takes What Matters and When the Handwriting on the Wall Is in Brown Crayon, brings you her latest reflections on the joys and pains of life. Yet in the midst of it all, God is there waiting for you to trust Him. Instead of being surprised by the thorns of life, Susan shows you the beauty, the fragrance, the grace of living in Gods garden. Susans words encourage you and comfort you like a warm hug.
Susan Lenzkes is a speaker, Bible study leader, and author of several books. Her writing also appears in the Women's Devotional Bible. Susan lives in San Diego, California.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Grieving
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues