Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The Library of Christian Classics has long been acclaimed for its quality translations, introductions, explanatory notes, and indexes. The series ensures that modern English translations of some of the most significant Christian theological works written before the end of the sixteenth century are available for scholars and students, allowing contemporary readers to mine the theological riches of the Christian church though the centuries.
Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
Publication Date: 1995
Dimensions: 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 (inches)
Series: Library of Christian Classics
The Person of Christ: Contours of Christian TheologyDonald MacLeodInterVarsity Press / 1998 / Trade Paperback$19.99 Retail:
$28.00Save 29% ($8.01)
This volume includes selections from the works of Athanasius, Gregory of Nazianzus, and Gregory of Nyssa. Through these works and those of other early Christian thinkers, this book surveys the development of early church theology.
Long recognized for the quality of its translations, introductions, explanatory notes, and indexes, the Library of Christian Classics provides scholars and students with modern English translations of some of the most significant Christian theological texts in history. Through these works--each written prior to the end of the sixteenth century--contemporary readers are able to engage the ideas that have shaped Christian theology and the church through the centuries.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History >> Historical Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History >> Post-Apostolic & Patristic Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Christology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Historical Theology >> Patristic Theology
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology