Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Philosophical Schools▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The Library of Christian Classics has long been acclaimed for its quality translations, introductions, explanatory notes, and indexes. The series ensures that modern English translations of some of the most significant Christian theological works written before the end of the sixteenth century are available for scholars and students, allowing contemporary readers to mine the theological riches of the Christian church though the centuries.
Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
Publication Date: 1996
Series: Library of Christian Classics
This volume, a part of the Library of Christian Classics series, explores Augustine's classic work on the Trinity and his understanding of Paul, as well as his powers as a preacher.
Long recognized for the quality of its translations, introductions, explanatory notes, and indexes, the Library of Christian Classics provides scholars and students with modern English translations of some of the most significant Christian theological texts in history. Through these works--each written prior to the end of the sixteenth century--contemporary readers are able to engage the ideas that have shaped Christian theology and the church through the centuries.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History >> Ancient Writings of the Early Church
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History >> Historical Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History >> Significant People & Events >> Saints & Notable Figures
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Historical Theology >> Patristic Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians >> Augustine