- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
"If prayer is so important, why is it so difficult?" Starting from this universal question, Neil T. Anderson, bestselling author of The Bondage Breaker, explores how readers can intimately connect with their loving heavenly Father, looking at
- the confidence believers can have in taking their struggles before God-and in interceding for others
- their release from bondage and the freedom they gain to walk in the Spirit
- the gracious way God leads them to love Him, not His blessings
Liberating Prayer emphasizes the life-changing truth that prayer is relationship, not ritual-and that as already-accepted children, believers are free to be honest with their Father.
End of chapter questions are ideal for group study and help readers immediately apply what they've learned in their own prayer lives. Based on material previously released in Praying by the Power of the Spirit.
dgroverAge: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5January 20, 2012dgroverAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Liberating Prayer challenges your very motive in prayer. It helps you see that prayer is not a ritual or an add-on to your devotional life but a time to deepen your relationship with God by taking time to be still and listen for what He has to say to you. Dr. Anderson also provides foundational, Scriptural principles for your prayer life, helping you learn to pray in the power of the Holy Spirit. This timely book also helps you realize that God truly is God and that He is always with us, even in the dark and lonely times of life.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Prayer >> General
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth