Lexical Aids for Students of New Testament Greek - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
For a beginning Greek student there is so much vocabulary and so little time. This book helps students maximize their study time by concentrating on the words that appear most often in the Greek New Testament and is divided into two parts. The first part lists the New Testament words according to their frequency of occurrence. The second part groups Greek words according to their root. This lexical aid also includes appendixes that provide tools for learning Greek prepositions and the principal parts of verbs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Academic
Publication Date: 1998
Bruce M. Metzger is the George L. Collord Professor of New Testament Language and Literature Emeritus at Princeton Theological Seminary. A past president of the Society of Biblical Literature and the Studiorum Novi Testamenti Societas, he has made valuable contributions to the areas of textual criticism, philology, paleography, and translation.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Original Languages >> Greek >> Greek Vocabulary
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Word Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Word Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Word Studies