Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
C. S. Lewis, the great British novelist and Christian apologist, has been credited by many - including the author - for aiding their journey to the Catholic Church. For this reason, it is often perplexing that Lewis himself never became Catholic. In C. S. Lewis and the Catholic Church, Joseph Pearce delves into Lewis's life, writings, and spiritual influences to shed light on the matter. Meticulously researched and beautifully written, this book asks the question: Was C. S. Lewis on the path to Rome?
This revised and updated edition - with a new introduction by Father Dwight Longenecker - is a fascinating historical, biographical, theological, and literary account of a man whose writings have led scores to the Catholic Church, despite never having become a Catholic himself.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Saint Benedict Press
Publication Date: 2013
Find Related Products▼▲
- Catholic >> Philosophy
- Catholic >> Spirituality
- Catholic >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Catholic >> Philosophy
- Download >> eBooks >> Philosophy
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- eBooks >> Catholic >> Philosophy
- eBooks >> Catholic >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Catholic >> Theology
- eBooks >> Philosophy
- eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions