Leviticus, Numbers - eBook
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is not available for purchase in United Kingdom.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Books
Publication Date: 2012
Series: Understanding the Bible Commentary
The Understanding the Bible Commentary Series helps any reader navigate the strange and sometimes intimidating literary terrain of the Bible. These accessible volumes break down the barriers between the ancient and modern worlds so that the power and meaning of the biblical texts become transparent to contemporary readers. The contributors tackle the task of interpretation using the full range of critical methodologies and practices, yet they do so as people of faith who hold the text in the highest regard. Pastors, teachers, and lay people alike will cherish the easily understandable truth found in this commentary series.
W. H. Bellinger Jr. (PhD, University of Cambridge) is the W. Marshall and Lulie Craig Chairholder in Bible, professor of religion, and chair of the Department of Religion at Baylor University. He is on the editorial board of Catholic Biblical Quarterly and has authored several volumes on the Psalms.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Numbers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Numbers
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Numbers