- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Charisma Media
Publication Date: 2011
Rich Rogers is the president of Free Chapel International Bible College and small-group pastor to more than 2,000 adults at his home church, Free Chapel in Gainesville, Georgia. He has worked with children and teens for more than 20 years as a school administrator, youth pastor, and coach. He has also served as a university professor, supervising and training more than 1,000 teacher candidates. Dr. Rogers received his doctorate of education, institutional management from Pepperdine University and his masters in education administration from Azusa Pacific University. Dr. Rogers and his wife of fourteen years have four children.
In Next Level Parenting, Rich Rogers draws on his decades of experience as an educator and Christian counselor to challenge parents to look deep into the heart of their child and discover what is true.
Beyond practical parenting and good behavior "how-to's," Next Level Parenting takes the reader beneath the surface to the heart and soul of the child where the most profound transformations take root. It teaches parents to use discernment, wisdom, and courage as they place as much focus and effort on addressing what is happening in the spirit realm as they do in the physical realm. In a world where a battle for the hearts and minds of the next generation is raging, parents learn to stand in the gap, armed and ready to do battle on their child's behalf.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Confidence & Self-Esteem
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Confidence & Self-Esteem
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting