Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Salubris Resources
Publication Date: 2015
From minor inconveniences to the most traumatic events in our lives, God wants to use every painful event to draw us closer to Himself. If we understand Gods purposes for our times of struggle, well trust Him instead of getting angry with Him, and well see each difficulty as a steppingstone to the next level of our spiritual journey. Then, even when we dont fully understand what God is doing, well be convinced that He knows, He cares, and Hell lead us.
Scott Wilson is the Senior Pastor of The Oaks Fellowship in Dallas, Texas. He is the CEO and founder of Scott Wilson Consulting, an organization designed to equip leaders in the church and the marketplace. He founded The Oaks School of leadership in partnership with Southwestern Assembly of God University. Scott is a leadership trainer for Equip, a ministry of John Maxwell. Scott and his wife, Jenni, have three sons.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Biblical Figures
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality