- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
A terminal diagnosis;
A fatal plane crash that results in the deaths of an entire family;
A job loss and prolonged unemployment, causing financial ruin;
Random, senseless murder
All of the aforementioned are examples of events that can have a devastating impact on our emotional and spiritual well-being. How do you hold on to your emotional stability and spiritual strength when events profoundly alter the landscape of your life and cause you to question the validity and relevance of your faith?
How to Hold On When You Feel Like Letting Go
Describes the emotional and spiritual trauma often experienced when we are confronted with a major life storm event;
Delineates the insidious process of emotional and spiritual growth on the road to hope and healing;
Discusses the positive impact of emotional and spiritual authenticity on the healing process; and
Re-affirms that no matter the problem, God is the solution.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Death
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Illness
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Job Loss
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues