- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Audio Download|
Vendor: Oasis Audio
Publication Date: 2011
It's time to put your past in its place. The past is part of your story. Whether it’s good or bad, the past shapes you into who you are. But it’s easy to get hung up on things that happened yesterday, or last week, or last year. And when you can’t get over the past, you can’t move on to the future. Over It shows you how to pick yourself up, move on, and let God deal with it. With a potent combination of empathy, honesty, Scripture, and wit, Over It will lead you through true recovery. If you’ve ever been the butt of a joke, the subject of a nasty rumor, or the one who took the blame, you need to get over it. If you’ve been lied to, dismissed, or betrayed, you need to get over it. With God’s help, you don’t have to let guilt, bitterness, resentment, or fear rule your life.
Michael DiMarco is the CEO of Hungry Planet, a company that creates cutting-edge books that connect with the multitasking mind-set. Michael has co-written a number of books with his wife Hayley on relationships including Marriable, God Guy, B4UD8, and Almost Sex.
Michael and Hayley live with their daughter in Nashville, Tennessee.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Audiobooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Audiobooks >> Download >> Christian Living
- Audiobooks >> Download >> Personal Growth
- Audiobooks >> Download >> Student & Teens
- Audiobooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Audiobooks >> Teens
- Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Audiobooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> Audiobooks >> Personal Growth
- Download >> Audiobooks >> Student & Teens
- Student & Teens >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Student & Teens >> Personal Growth