Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Anniversary Sale
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Number of Pages: 225
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2003
|Dimensions: 8 X 5.25 (inches)|
How to Handle Your Emotions: Anger, Depression, Fear, Grief, Rejection, Self-WorthJune HuntHarvest House Publishers / 2008 / Trade Paperback$11.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$15.99Save 28% ($4.50)
Women long to be loved, to be known, to be understood. But who can meet those needs at their deepest level? Only the One who created womenwho knows them by name and who designed themcan bring fulfillment that truly satisfies.
Letting God Meet Your Emotional Needs shows how God desires to help every woman:
- I need acceptance... God loves, forgives, and accepts
- I need security... God promises He will never leave
- I need to feel pretty... Christ sees me as new, spotless
- I need a companion... He is the perfect friend
- I need communication... He talks to me intimately through His Word
Formerly Heart Hunger.
Author: Cindi McMenamin
Located in: San Marcos, CA
Submitted: May 23, 2008
Tell us a little about yourself. I am a Pastor's wife, mother, national speaker and author of several books. I love to help women meet their God-given potential in every way.
What was your motivation behind this project? In my early years of ministry, I counseled and discipled women and heard many stories of why they were not content. I saw a pattern emerging: Women tend to look to people to meet their deepest emotional needs, and they keep coming up dry, empty, and disappointed. Using stories in my own life as well as the lives of other women, I wrote this book to encourage women to look to God -- the only One who can satisfy -- for fulfillment of their deepest emotional needs.
What do you hope folks will gain from this project? I hope readers will gain a deeper, more intimate relationship with God, through the pages of this book, so that they can look to Him as their "First Love" and Spiritual Husband -- as stated in Isaiah 54:5.
How were you personally impacted by working on this project? I believe this book has saved my own marriage by keeping me focused on God as my 'spiritual husband' rather than looking to my husband to be "God."
Who are your influences, sources of inspiration or favorite authors / artists? My mentor authors are Elisabeth Elliot, Elizabeth George and Cynthia Heald, all of whom have mentored me through their books and personally encouraged me in my writing.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Self-Esteem
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Self-Esteem
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Self-Improvement