Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Are you exhausted by the do-more, be-more life? Do you long to uncover your true self and your purpose in this world? Gardeners familiar with the technique called "pruning open" know that the secret to healthy plants and trees lies in subtracting rather than adding.
Similarly, we begin to flourish as we let go of our false selves and allow God to prune us. With powerful stories and insights into the latest research, Michelle DeRusha helps you:
- declutter your heart, mind, and soul
- let go of busyness and false identities
- grow in your relationships, vocation, communities, and intimacy with God
|Title: True You: Letting Go of Your False Self to Uncover the Person God Created - eBook|
By: Michelle DeRusha
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Baker Books
|Publication Date: 2019|
Stock No: WW98156EB
With powerful stories and revealing research, Michelle DeRusha helps readers:
- learn how to declutter their hearts, minds, and souls through the practice of directed rest
- let go of busyness, striving, and false identities to embrace their truest selves as beloved children of God
- grow in their relationships, vocations, communities, and intimacy with God
True You offers those exhausted by the pervasive do-more, be-more messages of our society a path toward rest, renewal, and, ultimately, wholeness in Christ.