- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Charisma House
Publication Date: 2013
The third book in The Transformation Series, this sequel to Transforming the Inner Man and God's Power to Change focuses on relationships and events that disable us from being able to relate and communicate with others effectively. By applying the scriptural principles for healing in this book, we can confidently:
· Build and maintain healthy relationships with spiritual and biological parents
· Create the right balance between "bearing one another's burdens" and allowing healthy separation as we empower others to grow and flourish
· Find true oneness in marriage relationships
· Become effective, contributing parts of society
The Transformation Series is a four-book collection that walks readers through the process of being renewed in mind and heart by the transforming power of the cross. It will lead to wholeness and balance personally and within the body of Christ.
John and Paula Sandford are pioneers in the prophetic and healing movements of our day and are well known around the world for their contributions of teaching, prayer ministry, writing, and leading in the fields of family living, inner healing, prophecy, social concerns, human behavior, and theology. They are cofounders of Elijah House, Inc., an international ministry established in 1974. Their best-selling book The Transformation of the Inner Man has sold more than 300,000 copies.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality