Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Letters to a Cancer Patient - eBook|
By: Jennifer Lynne Opalewski
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Elm Hill
|Publication Date: 2018|
Stock No: WW97499EB
Jennifer was born in Grosse Pointe, Michigan. She was raised by two hardworking parents and at just 19, she found the love of her life, Larry. In 2014, the Lord blessed them with their daughter Cecelia. Jens life took an unexpected turn at age 28 when she was given her cancer diagnosis. This sent her life into a spin, but 6 rounds of chemo taught her so much about the grace of God. Her journey with cancer was not easy but it helped strengthen her relationship with the Lord
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns >> Cancer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.