The Letters: Hope, Encouragement and Inspiration - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Discovery House
Publication Date: 2013
If God were to write you a letter, in 200 words or less, what might it say? Would it be full of harshness, pointing out all your faults and wrong-doings? Would it be a laundry list of things you should have done, or should be doing, places to go, or people to see? In The Letters, my hope is that you will see the God of hope, grace and encouragement. He is not the ogre that we are sometimes led to believe he is.As you read these letters, you will discover a God who knows your name, He knows what you like (pecan pie), what you are good at (drums and ping-pong), what you dislike (broccoli) and what makes you happy (seeing your loved one at the end of your day). And most of all, you will discover a God who not only loves you, but is very, very fond of you. Some will use this book as a nightly read. Some might find it to be a valuable group-study book. Others will dip into it from time to time when dealing with issues. Some in lands outside the borders of America will read this and perhaps wonder at the images of God presented here. For all of you, you were kept in mind whether you were born in Africa, America, Russia, Dubai, or Des Moines. May you delight in discovering a God of great grace and mercy who always has you in his sights.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Daily
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Daily
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Daily
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Meditations