- Grade Level▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2010
Sending a personal note, email, or letter means that you took time to care. It can be a grace-filled symbol of your ministry outreach and an effective way to offer pastoral concern.
The book offers more than 90 carefully written, thoughtful sample letters and emails that can be easily adapted for any particular situation. Contents include letters relating to church leadership; preaching and worship; pastoral care; stewardship and finance; administration; community outreach; membership and visitors. There is also helpful information and etiquette regarding email, Facebook, and Twitter.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry