Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2005
Series: Sisters Bible Study
Sisters: Bible Study for Women, Finding Balance, Leader's GuideBecca StevensAbingdon Press / 2004 / Trade Paperback$10.79 Retail:
$11.99Save 10% ($1.20)
Life in ancient times was a struggle for survival, many times removed from the relaxed, comfortable existence most of us enjoy today. For women especially, simply living often meant enduring a harsh society that viewed women as voiceless entities more like property than persons. Still, faith blossomed and thrived. Explore the bold, yet inspirational lives of Old Testament women such as Hannah, Hagar, Abigail, and others.
This Leader's Guide is for the fourth 6-week video study in the Sisters Bible Study series.
Each study group member will need to purchase a participants workbook separately.
The format of each study session is: ·A session introduction by the series host with a 7-8 minute presentation of the session material to the group by the study presenter, a small group discussion (i.e., 4-6 women) facilitated by the study presenter after viewing the video, and the remaining 60-90 minutes spent discussing the session material.
For more information about Sisters, go to www.sisters.cokesbury.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Last Chance Bargains >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Last Chance Bargains >> Church & Pastoral