- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2011
Is the wait for a mate almost too much to bear?
Ready to stop settling for a Bozo and hold out for your Boaz?
Fear not! Get ready for God to bless your socks off!
In Lessons Learned as a Bridesmaid, Larissa D. Jean shares her story of what she has learned in her wait for a godly husband. With transparency, sincerity, and lighthearted humor, Larissa shares her experiences of being a bridesmaid multiple times. She offers single women practical advice on true contentment, waiting on God's timing, purpose, dating, and purity. A great tool for singles ministries, young adult ministries, and campus ministries, this is a great book for single women, bridesmaids, and future brides everywhere!
Anngladys GichuhiKenyaAge: 25-34Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Lessons Learned as a BridesmaidAugust 27, 2016Anngladys GichuhiKenyaAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 3Value: 3Meets Expectations: 3Have you ever been a bridesmaid? Or admired them from afar? Or been a bridesmaid one too many times? Then this book would be for you! You will get many personal details from Larissas life as she shares her experiences and perspectives.
The author shares experiences from her life as well as those of others around her. She shares candidly, drawing lessons from those experiences.
She also follows each chapter with a place to make notes, as well as questions to help the reader reflect on his or her own life.
It was a fairly interesting read for me, and I think it offers some good lessons for ladies in waiting.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Family >> Wedding & Engagement Preparation
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Wedding & Engagement Preparation