- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2016
Mike Fechner had cofounded an urban renewal ministry called H.I.S. BridgeBuilders and sold all he owned to fund it. But at this stage of serving the poor full time, when Mike believed he was doing precisely what God wanted him to do, the unthinkable happened. Mike was diagnosed with terminal cancer and given a year to live.
With his lifes clock now quickly ticking away, in a time of incredible pain and bewilderment, Mike discovered what it meant to truly lose his life for the sake of finding it. Through faith he kept going forward, and encountered a wilder, more adventurous life than he had ever imagined, a life truly given away and truly found.
Lessons on the Way to Heaven is brimming with hope and faith, vision and wisdom. Its a "last lecture" (Randy Pausch) for anyone who wonders what life is all about, whos hurting and needs encouragement, or who wants to discover the secret of living a life that is so good it is beyond belief.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Death/Dying
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Grieving
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues