- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 1989
What you see is not always what you get - and this true story of a man and his dog is no exception. Woven just under the surface of this simple parable, Keller presents profound spiritual truth. It is the story of Lass, a worthless animal thought to be untrainable, who becomes a magnificent and valuable sheepdog - not terribly unlike how God's love can transform our worst characteristics into blessings that serve to further His Kingdom. Allow yourself to see Biblical truth in this classic tale of what can happen when you yield to the Master.
Linda5 Stars Out Of 5Great story for lovers of animals or children!November 24, 2017LindaQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0If you love animals or kids this is an awesome book about patience and the potential in every one. It also has message for those who have welcomed abused children into their home.
sunnyejk5 Stars Out Of 5Great storyNovember 20, 2017sunnyejkQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5a wonderful little book that gives a ray of hope to the utter lost cause. beautifully written.
Irene S.5 Stars Out Of 5Amazing look at lifeNovember 17, 2017Irene S.Quality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5When I read this amazing little book, our book club was reading it together and studying the lessons. We were pleased with the life lessons taught in it. Great book.
Sandra DeeErie, PAAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Lessons from a Sheep DogMarch 30, 2017Sandra DeeErie, PAAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0A beautiful and true story of faithfulness and obedience of one man's sheep dog, which parallels with Christ like attributes.
Firm foundationFreeland,PaAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5lessons from a SheepdogDecember 6, 2016Firm foundationFreeland,PaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5a beautiful heartwarming example of Gods love that was shown to mankind. God IS Love and Paul stated that the greatest of these IS Love. Love sees potential; Love IS patient; Love provides even when the recipient is ungrateful;
Love IS Faithful; Love endures; Love is present even when no one else is. These are just a few of the Character traits of God so wondrously displayed by the Author & so simple to see God in the illistrations. Can you see Him?
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational