- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 1989
CLASSIC! More than 200K in print!
In a modern-day parable about a man and his transforming love for his dog, Lass, best-selling author Phillip Keller paints a vivid picture of God's love for the unlovable.
What you see is not always what you get - and this true story of a man and his dog is no exception. Woven just under the surface of this simple parable, Keller presents profound spiritual truth. It is the story of Lass, a worthless animal thought to be untrainable, who becomes a magnificent and valuable sheepdog - not terribly unlike how God's love can transform our worst characteristics into blessings that serve to further His Kingdom. Allow yourself to see Biblical truth in this classic tale of what can happen when you yield to the Master.
ConnieSaint John, NBAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Lessons from a Sheep DogJanuary 8, 2018ConnieSaint John, NBAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I thoroughly enjoyed this book.
whaley885 Stars Out Of 5Sweet heartwarming truthJanuary 7, 2018whaley88Quality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0Loved this short book, was so relevant to God's love in our lives. Thank God for our precious furry ones that make our lives so much better!
Suzanne Sexton5 Stars Out Of 5Wonderful GiftJanuary 3, 2018Suzanne SextonQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0Profoundly moving ... insightful, spiritual, life-changing! Short and sweet, poetic, engaging. Great gift!
Linda5 Stars Out Of 5Great story for lovers of animals or children!November 24, 2017LindaQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0If you love animals or kids this is an awesome book about patience and the potential in every one. It also has message for those who have welcomed abused children into their home.
sunnyejk5 Stars Out Of 5Great storyNovember 20, 2017sunnyejkQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5a wonderful little book that gives a ray of hope to the utter lost cause. beautifully written.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational