Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 96
Publication Date: 2005
Dimensions: 9.00 X 6 (inches)
Series: InterActions Small Group
Love in Action: Experiencing the Joy of Serving, InterActions SeriesBill Hybels, Kevin G. Harney, Sherry HarneyZondervan / 2005 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 10% ($1.00)
Bill Hybels is the founding and senior pastor of Willow Creek Community Church in South Barrington, Ill., and chairman of the board for the Willow Creek Association. The bestselling author of more than twenty books, including Leadership Axioms, Holy Discontent, Just Walk Across the Room, The Volunteer Revolution, and Courageous Leadership, and classics such as Too Busy Not to Pray and Becoming a Contagious Christian, Hybels is known worldwide as an expert in training Christian leaders to transform individuals and their communities through the local church. He and his wife, Lynne, have two adult children and two grandsons, Henry and Mac.
Kevin G. Harney (kevingharney.com) serves at Shoreline Community Church in Monterey, California. He is the author of many books and studies, including Organic Outreach for Ordinary People, Seismic Shifts, and Reckless Faith.
Sherry Harney (sherryharney.com) has served as a childrens ministry director and a womens ministry director, and is the author of more than sixty small-group Bible studies. One of her greatest passions is investing in the next generation of women in the church.
KmommaAge: 35-44Gender: female3 Stars Out Of 5Book can't be printedJune 2, 2011KmommaAge: 35-44Gender: femaleI purchased this as an ebook since it is the only available format. I intended to print the book and read it on paper, but the book has restrictions on it and cannot be printed. Unfortunately, I can't say I've even read it, yet, because I don't prefer to read books on the computer. So, if you're like me and prefer to read books on paper, be aware that this book must only be read on screen.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Love
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Love
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships