Add To Cart
Lent With the Saints: Daily Reflections
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
It's inspiring and reassuring to have a companion on one's spiritual journey. In Lent With the Saints, Franciscan Father Greg Friedman provides such companions for each day of our Lenten journey. Through insightful reflections, Fr. Greg draws on his love of the saints to connect us to the scriptural readings of Lent, offering us daily inspiration during the season of repentance, forgiveness, and hope.
Each day of Lent until Easter Sunday, you'll find:
- brief reflections on each Lenten lectionary reading
- saintly connections to each reading
- suggested actions for each day
- prayers to help you slow down and reflect upon this holy and sacred season
This perennial Lent resource will become part of your spiritual walk from Ash Wednesday through Easter Sunday year after year.
Number of Pages: 64
Vendor: Franciscan Media
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 5.50 X 4.00 (inches)|
With insightful reflections, Fr. Greg Friedman draws on his love of the saints to offer daily inspiration during this season of repentance, forgiveness, and hope. Each day of Lent you can:
- meditate on a Scripture reading
- ponder reflections on this holy season
- connect and pray with the Church's most beloved saints and holy peopleThomas Merton, Augustine, Francis, Clare, Damien of Molokai, Teresa of Calcutta, and Gianna Molla, to name a few!
Greg Friedman, O.F.M., is a media producer and author of Advent With the Saints: Daily Reflections. He is host of American Catholic Radio, a program syndicated on Catholic radio stations nationwide. In 2009 his film Assisi Pilgrimage: Walking in Faith With Francis and Clare appeared on PBS. Fr. Greg is also pastor of an inner-city parish in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Be the first to write a review!
Find Related Products▼▲