Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Let the words and activities in this little book encourage, guide, and inspire you. From Shrove Tuesday to Easter Day there is an action for you to do on six days in each week of Lent. Lent is 40 days long to match the amount of time that Jesus spent in the wilderness. Sundays are not counted because every Sunday is a reminder of Easter Day. Start a revolution and be the change you want to see! Package of 15.
Vendor: Morehouse Publishing
Publication Date: 2015
Meeting God in Mark: Reflections for the Season of LentRowan WilliamsWestminster John Knox Press / Trade Paperback$10.80 Retail:
$12.00Save 10% ($1.20)
Places of the Passion: The Passion According to St. LukeDavid R. SchmittConcordia Publishing House / 2015 / Trade Paperback$1.99 Retail:
$2.49Save 20% ($0.50)
Revealing Christ: A 40-Day Prayer Journey for LentPassioPassio / 2015 / Trade Paperback$4.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 50% ($5.00)
Two unique booklets make up Love Life Live Lent: one for children, one for adults/youth. Each booklet helps readers change the world for the better during Lent by undertaking one small action at a time. Love Life Live Lent offers 40 age-appropriate actions for each day of Lent to make the world a better placelocally, nationally, and globally. The adult/youth version also includes a scripture quote and brief reflection for each day.
The booklets are undated and may be used in any year.
• Two small, portable, colorful and practical booklets one for children, one for adults and youth
• A uniquely simple, realistic Lenten resource for families, adults, youth
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Lent & Easter Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Holidays & Special Occasions
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family