- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Barbour Publishing
Publication Date: 2011
The leaders of the Bible have many lessons to teach us—and this book reveals over a dozen lessons from the lives of Noah, Abraham, Deborah, David, and more! Perfect for all ages and backgrounds, Legendary Leaders of the Bible promises uplifting inspiration to modern-day seekers of God’s purpose and plan for their own lives through powerful devotional insights, scripture, and historical context. It’s a must-have for teaching and personal study.
Shanna D. Gregor is a freelance writer, editor, and product developer who has served various ministries and publishers since 1996 to develop more than 60 books that express God's voice for today. With a passion to see the truth of Gods Word touch lives through the written word, she continues to serve through the open doors God sets before her. The mother of two young men, Shanna and her husband reside in Tucson, Arizona.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> General >> Who's Who
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> General >> Who's Who
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> General