- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
Hadley Hicks knows. He was mentored by five collegiate Hall of Fame coaches, he was a teammate of well known professional football players on a National Championship military team. He even had a 'cup of coffee' in professional baseball. Hadley was successful as a high school and college coach. Yet, he never reached the greatness he felt was due him.
Hadley Hicks shares his heart in his search for significance. His poignant, humorous, and down to earth writing style makes an enjoyable read. He is candid in his heartbreaks, the sin of divorce and the death of his eldest son. He survived a parental petition for his dismissal as football coach. He livened up his teaching experiences with an accidental shooting and a premeditated murder. He kept his fellow faculty alert with numerous practical jokes. Among student-athletes he mentored was a Cy Young Award winner and three professional football players.
Hadley's marriage to a Godly woman who is his spiritual teammate, provided impetus for finding eternal significance in a relationship with Jesus Christ.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality