- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Charles H. Spurgeon (1834-1892) was a British Baptist preacher who remains highly influential among Christians of different denominations, among whom he is still known as the "Prince of Preachers." He preached his first sermon, from 1 Peter 2:7, in 1851 at 16 and became pastor of the Church in Waterbeach in 1852. He published more than 1,900 different sermons and preached to around 10,000,000 people during his lifetime. In addition, Spurgeon was a prolific author of many types of works including an autobiography, a commentary, books on prayer, a devotional, a magazine, poetry, hymnist and more. Many sermons were transcribed as he spoke and were later translated into many languages. Arguably, no other author, Christian or otherwise, has more material in print than C.H. Spurgeon.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Hermeneutics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Sermon Preparation >> Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Hermeneutics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Hermeneutics
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching