- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2014
The deepest longing of the human heart is to know and be known by God. God longs for an intimate relationship with us as well. But how do we develop that kind of relationship with a holy God? It is one thing to long for such a relationship, but quite another to experience intimacy with Him. In Leaving Ordinary, Donna Gaines shares from her personal experience how prayer can become the channel that links the believers heart to the heart of God.
God gave the pattern of the tabernacle to the Israelites. It was a temporary and portable dwelling for His glory. Through it God taught them how to approach and worship Him before He led them to their rewardthe promised land. Using the tabernacle and its articles as a guide, Donna teaches readers how to interact with God in that secret place of true intimacy that leads to worship. Your ordinary daily practice of prayer can become an extraordinary encounter with the living Lord. Leaving Ordinary is essential reading for anyone who desires to enter into and experience the reality of Gods presence.
As you read, you will:
- Explore the tabernacle and discover how it can be a guide for prayer today.
- Learn how to gain a stronger, more intimate relationship with God.
- Develop your own personal prayer testimony as you experience His presence.
Chef CleveAge: 45-54Gender: Male5 Stars Out Of 5Awsome ReadNovember 21, 2016Chef CleveAge: 45-54Gender: MaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I purchased this book for my wife and she stated it was a great book and help to her.
lcjohnson1988IndianaAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5March 15, 2014lcjohnson1988IndianaAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Have you read in the Old Testament Book of Exodus how God instructed Moses to build the Tabernacle in the wilderness? The Tabernacle is a very interesting as well as spiritually enlightening study that is sure to enhance a believer's relationship with God. The subtitle on the cover is "Encounter God through Extraordinary Prayer". The author walks women through the various pieces crafted for the Tabernacle as well as the pattern.
Before the Israelites were to enter the Promised Land, God was going to teach them how to worship Him, which was vastly different than the gods of Egypt. If there is anything that will refresh our prayer life, it is studying the portable Tabernacle. Each topic covered in the study is to reveal how Christ is foreshadowed in the place where the people were called to worship. There are just a few questions at the end of each chapter to help readers apply what is learned and space to write for future review by participants.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Prayer
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Prayer
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides