- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2005
In 1998, Kari West and Noelle Quinn gave readers their
hard-won but hope-filled insights in When
He Leaves. Responding to ongoing reader requests, HarvestHouse is re-releasing this compelling,
one-of-a-kind book in a new edition.
How can a woman cope...survive...and even thrive again after
divorce? There are no easy answers. Kari West and Noelle Quinn offer their
experience and companionship to the reader along a road she never wanted to
walk as they urge her to "hang on!" and...
- admit to the all-but-unbearable pain
- start to grasp God's love and acceptance at a new level
- rebuild life...and learn to laugh and love again
Readers will return again and again to the deeply practical
and heartfelt counsel offered by Kari and Noelle.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Divorce
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce