Leave a Footprint - Change The Whole World - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Zondervan/Youth Specialties
Publication Date: 2009
You are here for a reason. God is calling you to reshape the planetto help change it for the better. But if youre like most people, youll spend years searching out why God made you the way he did and never really uncover Gods beauty in you and ultimately never realize why God created you. Some people believe that when it comes to Gods Will in your life, theres only one answer. Well, inside the pages of this book, youll discover that God has definitely created you for a purpose, but that purpose isnt an occupation set in stone for the rest of your life.Take the time to find out what it means for you to leave a footprint. The marks you leave on this world could make all the difference. Inside youll explore: Who am I really? What gifts and skills do I have? Youll look deep inside your emotions, your personality, and abilities to understand how God has uniquely gifted you to make a difference on Planet Earth. What do I dream about? Youll look at what your heart longs to do, and youll learn that what you dream about is probably something God has placed in you. God has given you passions...will you use them for his glory? Why am I here? Youll discover your life purpose and look into the things you think God may be calling you to do. And, youll be challenged to use who you are in the world right now.So take off your shoes and step out in faith. Youll find out what it means for you to leave your footprint in your world today, and what it could mean for your future.
Tim Baker is the author of numerous books, including Leave a Footprint - Change the World, Broken, and The Way I See It and the Award-winning Extreme Faith. He's the Managing Editor of The Journal of Student Ministries, and a regular columnist for Youthwalk Magazine. Tim lives in Longview, Texas, with his wife, Jacqui, and their three kids. Find out more about Tim at www.timbaker.cc.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Barbara Lloyd3 Stars Out Of 5June 5, 2009Barbara LloydOur Sunday School class decided to purchase books as gifts to honor a teen class. The paper the books were printed on was not the quality I expected but the message is what is important.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth