Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Each grade level includes:
- 9 units of study. Each unit of study includes character traits appropriate in number to each grade level.
- Verses to study and/or memorize to reinforce the concepts. These are in addition to a theme passage for grades one through eight.
- Activity pages in the student book which are appealingly designed and illustrated for the mind and heart of a child.
- Parent communicators, beginning with letters home on the lower levels to ideas for teacher contact on the upper levels.
- Bible and everyday examples (from the NIV) of each quality. Children learn by watching, and in this curriculum they will watch contemporary and Bible people succeeding, and sometimes failing, in their effort to do right.
- Teacher's guides which go beyond "here's how." Each guide on each level has been carefully planned to equip the teacher to creatively teach the unit. Spiritual challenges, unit overview, visual reinforcements, extra ideas, tips on opening and closing lessons, and special project suggestions are included in each custom-designed guide.
Publication Date: 1985
Series: ACSI Character Foundation
Find Related Products▼▲
Here at Christianbook.com, we offer thousands of quality curriculums, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call 1-800-788-1221.