Learning My Name - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
Still working out his salvation, passionate gadfly Gall explores the relational work that happens between father and son after the wayward child returns. His personal memoir meshes with the universal story of humanity's interaction with God to illuminate the prodigal tendencies of the evangelical faith and the character of the Trinity, whose love beckons us home. 207 pages in softcover.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
When the prodigal returns home, the real relational work between father and son begins. Learning My Name is the harrowing chronicle of a fearful prodigal putting family relationships on the line as he learns to trust the love of both his dad and his heavenly Father for the sake of putting neurotic, addictive thinking to rest.But this book is more than the authors story; it is the story of humanitys interaction with God. Desperation becomes discovery, and light floods onto both the prodigal tendencies of evangelical faith, and the character of the Trinity whose love beckons us home.This is the story of finding that the love of the Father is far more durable than weve come to believe, and discovering a new joy in Gods goodness and love. Its a book for tired rebels, fearful followers, and anyone who longs to meet the God of laughter and adventure.
Pete Gall is an author, speaker, freelance copywriter, brand strategist, and passion-driven gadfly whose clients range from Fortune 50 corporations to national denominations, tech start-ups, nonprofit organizations, and local churches. Pete and his amazing wife, Christine, live in Indianapolis with their two dogs.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality