Add To Cart
Add To Cart
BOLT Learning from Nature Small Group Planbook focuses on spiritual truths we can find from nature. Recognize God as our Creator and how we can grow in our faith just like a healthy plant would. Kids get to discover how God helps us grow into strong healthy Christians and how to respond to what He is doing in our lives.
Each Small Group time has 5 elements:
- High Voltage: Hands-On Activity - The Small Group Leader leads a Hands-On Activity that reinforces the Bible Exploration lesson.
- Effectively Grounded: Scripture Passage
- Spark-Test: Questions to Ask - The Small Group Leader ask four-five questions that further comprehension and application.
- Reflector: Mentoring Moment - The Small Group Leader shares how the topic studied has impacted their own life and how God has been at work in them.
- Get Charged Up: Bible Memory Review - Suggests helpful teaching techniques to assist kids in learning the verses for each unit.
|Title: BOLT Learning from Nature: Small Group Planbook|
Number of Pages: 16
Vendor: Pioneer Clubs
Publication Date: 2017
Dimensions: 11.00 X 8.50 (inches)
|Weight: 1 ounce|
Series: BOLT: Super-Charged for Life
Stock No: WW535239
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.