Learning to Live Financially Free: Hard-Earned Wisdom for Saving Your Marriage & Your Money - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Is it time for you to take a personal look at what it takes to live debt free? In this timely new book based on their own financial challenges, Marybeth Whalen and Curt Whalen offer hard-earned wisdom and hope to families who struggle with debt and the consequences of financial mistakes. The Whalens draw from their own experiences of their first ten years of marriage to create a resource that provides both a helpful hand and a hopeful word for couples who need to get and keep their finances in order and nurture their marriage at the same time. Paperback.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Kregel Publications
Publication Date: 2011
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Debt Reduction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Financial Freedom
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Debt Reduction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Financial Freedom
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance