Learning Bridges - No. 1: Quick and Easy Activites for Change - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Chalice Press
Publication Date: 2011
Learning Bridges is a practical and fun resource to help you create deep and meaningful conversations with those you interact with. This is a book that strengthens what you do and, by spending time with this book, will make the time you spend with others more valuable. The old quote, "I read and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand" comes alive in this book. Kids (and adults) have a natural desire to do something, to be active, to be involved. Talk is out, unless it is paired with action. These interactive activities create unique teachable moments, and the nine key elements discussed in Learning Bridges are designed to create interactive conversations.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Communication
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Communication
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Church & Supplies
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships