Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 11.5 X 9.0 (inches)|
This pack contains everything you need to learn the original language of the Old Testament, no matter if you are already enrolled in a class or learning on your own. It includes 36 video lessons on six DVDs, Gary Pratico and Miles Van Pelts widely-used Hebrew grammar, along with the corresponding workbook, audio, and other necessary tools.
First published in 2001, Gary Pratico and Miles Van Pelts Basics of Biblical Hebrew Grammar, now in its second edition, has been revised and improved with new, more nuanced linguistics, and a collection of complementary tools provides readers with a holistic learning experience.
In addition to the textbook, the pack includes:
- Basics of Biblical Hebrew Video Lectures, featuring 36 video lessons accompanying the passages in the textbook.
- Basics of Biblical Hebrew Workbook, with study exercises and passages for translation practice.
- Old Testament Hebrew Vocabulary Cards, including 1,000 vocabulary flashcards for studying.
- Basics of Biblical Hebrew Vocabulary Audio, to help with correct pronunciation and ordered according to the textbook.
- Biblical Hebrew Laminated Sheet, for a quick reference guide to common language questions.
The Learn Biblical Hebrew Pack includes everything you need to start learning Hebrew today and find new depth reading Gods Word from a different perspective.
Miles Van Pelt (PhD, Southern Baptist Theological Seminary) is the Alan Belcher Professor of Old Testament and Biblical Languages at Reformed Theological Seminary in Jackson, Mississippi, where he also serves as Academic Dean. Miles lives in Madison, Mississippi, with his wife, Laurie, and their four children.