Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Anniversary Sale
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
The case studies are divided into six sections for easy reference:
- So, You Want to be a Youth Worker.
- Music, Media, and the Message
- Dealing with difficult issues
- The Bible, Theology, and Christian Education
- Recreation, Retreats and Road Trips
- Worship, Prayer, and Evangelism
Number of Pages: 176
|Publication Date: 2012|
Shaped by the Story: Discover the Art of Bible StoryingMichael NovelliSparkhouse Press / 2013 / Trade Paperback$15.99 Retail:
$19.99Save 20% ($4.00)
Youth Ministry: What's Gone Wrong and How to Get it RightDavid OlshineAbingdon Press / 2013 / Trade Paperback$17.99 Retail:
$19.99Save 10% ($2.00)
A Volunteer Youth Worker's Guide to Leading a Small GroupMark OestreicherBarefoot Ministries / 2013 / Trade Paperback$7.19 Retail:
$7.99Save 10% ($0.80)
Educating All God's Children: What Christians Can and Should Do to Improve Public Education for Low-Income KidsNicole Baker FulghamBrazos Press / 2013 / Trade Paperback$18.75 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$20.00Save 6% ($1.25)
Designed to introduce and promote the use of case studies and strategic intentional interviews into the growing and developing of present and future youth workers, Learn Before You Leap provides an argument for the use of problem centered learning strategies that are common practices in the areas of the social sciences, leadership and business but not yet publicly developed or resourced in the growing field of youth ministry education.
Learn Before You Leap also:
- Helps new youth workers process situations theyll encounter through role play.
- Enables veteran youth workers to keep sharp and mentor younger youth workers and volunteers.
- Uses Problem Based Learning to help promote critical thinking and problem solving in the youth ministry context.
- Discusses the value and strategies for using interviews as a ministry development tool.
Includes ten case studies each addressing issues common to youth ministry organized by topical focus and a fully developed interview worksheet on the given topicappropriate to a formal class room setting, an online threaded discussion, an informal youth ministry network lunch, a one-on-one internship discussion over coffee, or an individual reading.